Change your dental destiny with dental bridges. With dental bridges, you can take a difficult smile and transform it into a mouth masterpiece. Humble replacements such as dental bridges are intended to bring back the smile you desire.
Create an improved oral health identity with dental bridges. If your oral health care requires dental bridges, remember the following:
– Dental bridges can enhance your eating habits and remove any unnecessary eating restrictions that missing teeth can cause.
– Dental bridges can be used to enhance your speech functions, especially if they replace your upper incisors.
– Missing and lost teeth should be restored with dental bridges because if the gaps are left untreated, they can loosen your gums and make other nearby teeth slip and slide out of position.
– Dental bridges are tremendously durable and can last from a decade to a lifetime of regular use.
– If the spaces and holes left by missing teeth are not taken care of, they can easily become a home for bacteria and food residue to build up.
– Dental bridges restore your facial structure and restore your smile, which will otherwise look older and weaker due to missing teeth.
If you would like to schedule a dental bridge session at Mountain Shadows Family Dentistry, simply call our dentist office in Colorado Springs, Colorado, at 719-598-3502. Dr. Daniel Holsteen and our entire team await. Come see us, and let us show you the benefits of a better smile today!